Committed to safety
All temporary staff are required to complete a safety and OHS induction.
We request copies of OHS procedures from our clients.
Dent-A-Find is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and to anyone affected by our operations.
To achieve this, we commit to:
- Proactively identify and control health and safety hazards within our workplace and that of our clients
- Verify that fit-for-purpose and well maintained equipment is provided
- Verify that safe work systems are in place that comply with statutory requirements
- Consult with staff to ensure they are involved and have the opportunity to contribute to decisions that may affect health and safety
- Encourage reporting of all safety incidents and situations likely to be hazardous to identify contributing factors and take action to prevent a recurrence
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to workers as are necessary to enable the workers to perform their work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health
- Apply appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvement in the prevention of workplace injuries
- Utilise necessary expert assistance in managing health and safety
- Aim for continuous improvement in our health and safety performance
Our objectives are:
- To prevent all injuries and illness within our workplace
- To have effective and meaningful consultation and communication on health and safety
- To systematically identify and control health and safety risks
The Director of Dent-A-Find is responsible for the implementation of this policy.
Our responsibility is to ensure that our clients provide temporary staff with the right induction, training, protective equipment, supervision, tools and equipment and work systems to be able to work safely.
If you are injured at work, we will organise for you to be attended by our nominated doctor.
If you are injured while you are working for us, no matter how minor, please contact Dent-A-Find on 03 9800 2188 and we will organise for a report to be completed. This will provide valuable information for us and assist in avoiding the same type of injury recurring. to yourself or another person.
We are committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace and the principal of zero tolerance shall apply where any candidate is found to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol at work. It is our policy to ensure that drugs, alcohol and other substance abuse has no adverse impact on the health and safety of all workers or anyone affected by the work operations.